Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Powers - Due March 18, 2010!!!

In case you haven't heard, Brad and I are expecting our first child on March 18, 2010! We couldn't possibly be more excited! We've had so much fun sharing the news with our family and friends over the past several weeks. We really appreciate all of the well wishes from everyone! On August 3rd we were very blessed to have an early ultrasound done and we were able to see the baby and the heartbeat. It was amazing!

I'm anxiously awaiting the end of the 1st trimester to see if the nausea and exhaustion goes away. Prayers please! The last several days have been better so I'm hoping that continues. The only craving I've had so far is wanting soft pretzels and cheese. Weird craving! I've mainly just wanted to eat anything salty and haven't really wanted sweets at all. Which is weird for me!

My next appointment is September 8th where we're hoping to be able to hear the heartbeat. After that we'll be anxiously awaiting the day we get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl! That should be around the end of October or early November. We'll be sure to let everyone know!

I know all of you Powers' are hoping we can have the baby one day early for a St. Patrick's Day birth! I promise I'll do my best to have the little shamrock on the 17th! ;)

1 comment:

Milles Family said...

I am so super excited for you two! I can't wait to meet the mini-Power baby!

If you need anything at all...let us know!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers